Monofilament Fiber Non Woven Geotextile Fabrics
1. The description of the Monofilament Fiber Non Woven Geotextile Fabrics
Monofilament Fiber Non Woven Geotextile Fabrics is the polymer made of 100% PP/PET as raw material.
Monofilament Fiber Non Woven Geotextile Fabrics resemble felt and provide planar water flow. They are commonly known as filter fabrics. Typical applications for non-woven geotextiles include aggregate drains, asphalt pavement overlays and erosion control, reinforcement of railway embankment, highway pavement maintenance, sports hall, dam protection, hydraulic construction isolation, then hole, coastal beach, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects.
2. The advantage of the Monofilament Fiber Non Woven Geotextile Fabrics
Outstanding Water Flow Nonwoven PP/PET Geotextile Fabrics
1. High strength, good capacity of elongation
2. High biology tolerance, alkali tolerance, acidity tolerance
3. Low cost, easy in construction and use effects
4. Weather resistance good filtration and fine drainage capacity etc.
5. Create a system that allows water to pass to keeps soil from infiltrating and clogging the system.
6. Used in separation applications.
7. Used as asphalt overlay fabric.
3. The specification of the Monofilament Fiber Non Woven Geotextile Fabrics
Geotextile Non Woven Fabrics
50-100m/roll (at Request)
Tolerance of width%
Tensile strength, KN/M
Elongation at break %
CBR bursting strength KN
Effective aperture O90 (O95) mm
Vertical permeability coefficient cm/s
Tearing strength KN
4. The application of the Monofilament Fiber Non Woven Geotextile Fabrics
1. Filtration of soils in drainage applications by retaining soil particles while allowing for the free flow of water.
2. Separation and stabilization in road and railway construction.
3. Prevention of soil movement in erosion control measures.
4. Cushioning and protection in many containment projects.
5. The feature of the Monofilament Fiber Non Woven Geotextile Fabrics
1) Geotextile can make the water flow easily, and form a drainage channel in the soil, and then make the liquid and gas out of the soil.
2) Make use of its pulling resistance and deformation resistance that can strength the soil to reinforce the stability of the construction structure and improve the soil’s quality.
3) Make the focus proliferate, deliver and decompose efficiently and prevent the soil from destruction from outside factor.
4) Prevent the top and bottom layer’s gravel, soil and concrete from mixer.
5) The mesh cannot be plugged easily – for the strain and moving quality of the network that formed by the antitype fiber.
6) High soaking quality—at the pressure of soil, it also can keep good soaking quality.
7) Corrosion resistant – using the polypropylene and polyester as raw material, it can resist the sour and aid, erosion, boring and oxidation.
8) The construction is easy; the weight is light, convenient for using, and it making construction easy.
6. The packaging and shipment of the Monofilament Fiber Non Woven Geotextile Fabrics
1.According to product’s using condition, we will offer rationalization
2.Provide detailed product performance specification
3.Provide professional quoted price
4.Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard
5.Best after-sale service for you to have no worry about the quality.
DELIVERY Time: Sample process normally take 5 - 7 workdays, mass order normally take 15-25 days,
1) Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
We are a manufacturer and our headquarter is in Qingdao KingTop International.
2) Where is your factory located?
Our factory locates at Taian City, Shandong Province. You can fly to Jinan International Air Port, and we will pick you up. Welcome to visit us!
3) Can you accept small testing order?
Yeah we can accept, Please feel free to contact us for testing order.
4) Can you do OEM and ODM?
Sure. There are technologies of Silk printing, Sublimation, Embroidery, Rubber patch, etc. to create the logo. Please send your logo to us, we will suggest the best way.
For ODM, we have experienced designers can help you to get your excellent ideas into mass production for your market.
5) What is the sample rule?
For stock item, you just need to pay the freight cost, but for ordered item, you need to pay the related process cost and freight cost. Ordered sample's lead time is 5-7days after payment. Sample charge will be refunded on identified quantity of mass orders.
6) What's the payment term?
30% in advance, 70% balance after B/L.
7) How many payment options can I have?
T/T, L/C at sight.
8) Can you arrange logistic service for me?
Yes, we have our logistic company and we sign agreements with shipping company. We can let you enjoy the best Dr to Dr service.
9) Why choose KingTop?
KingTop can ensure to provide the products with high quality and reasonable price to you. Quality assurance and excellent customer service support will make sure you don't worry about after sale service during your business work in your market.