Building Shrink Wrap
1. Product Description of Building Shrink Wrap
Flame Retardant Shrink Wrap has additives that allow the shrink film to extinguish itself within 4 seconds of the flame’s source being removed. 6-12 mil flame retardant shrink wrap is the ideal shrink wrapping choice for environmental containment systems, asbestos abatement, construction, and renovation projects.
2. Features of Building Shrink Wrap
• Premium grade formulated polyethylene film (PE)
• Mil thickness: 9 mil, 10 mil, 12 mil
• Consistent mil thickness throughout film
• Industry leading bonding characteristics
• Weather resistant
• Mildew resistant
• Custom mil thickness: 6 mil, 7 mil, 8 mil
3. Benefits of Building Shrink Wrap
• Shrinks and conforms to any structure
• Creates a seamless, weather-tight enclosure
• Provides a containment for dust & debris
• Allows sunlight to transmit through
• Easy to patch and repair
4. Building Shrink Wrap Quick Guide
1) Walk around the object you are going to cover to look for problem areas. It’s much better to do it now rather than when you are actually shrinking. Determine what sharp areas may need to be padded off to keep the heat shrink wrap from tearing or areas that need extra protection (electrical panels, hoses, any delicate surfaces). Also decide how you will wrap the object, either partial wrap using hard attachment (tape, strapping, nailed wood strips) or wrapping 100%.
2) Pad the areas you previously discovered and measure the object to see what size wrap you will need to use.
3) If partial wrapping the object, bring the heat shrink wrap over the top of the object (try not to let roll of material drag/roll on the floor to keep free of dirt and possible tears) making sure you have enough material to cover over both ends of the object.
4) Start attaching material to the object by way of tape, nailing on wood strips or wrapping around strapping and heat seaming. If using tape (most common), start on one side and attach, working your way all the way around. On any corners or odd angled areas, form pleats (as you would when wrapping a present) and use spray adhesive or a small amount of tape to “tack” the pleats down until time to heat seam those areas with the heat tool.
5) Depending on what is being shrink wrapped, you may need to use strapping around the base for added security. If using strapping as your base attachment, simply wrap the strapping around the object and tighten making sure about 6-8 inches of material hangs below the strapping. Take the material and fold up over the strapping and “tack” to the material above using spray adhesive. Using the heat tool, heat seam the tacked area to secure.
6) If doing a 100% wrap of the object, measure and cut the length of material needed to go completely around the object. Lay material, semi-unfolded; down in a clean dry area. Place object in the center of the material and continue by bringing up the sides and “tacking” the ends together using spray adhesive or tape. Continue as you were wrapping a present, using the above mentioned pleating technique.
7) Using your propane fired heat tool, at the base of the object start heat shrinking the material, making sure you keep the heat tool moving in a slow “sweeping” motion. Move upward shrinking the material, saving the top for last. Try not to stay in one section for too long. It’s better to keep moving along with the heat tool even if the material hasn’t shrunk completely. You can always go back over it later to finish shrinking.
8) Once the object is completely shrunk, go over the entire unit and check for any holes or thin spots (darkened areas) and tape them off. After it is completely shrink wrapped, also tape off all seams and pleats for extra security.
PRODUCT DATE SHEET
Elmendorf Tear (md)
Elmendorf Tear (cd)
Shrink rate (md)
Shrink rate (cd)
Flame Retardant Shrink Wrap contain UV inhibitors and FR meet NFPA 701 method II testing
DELIVERY Time: Sample process normally take 5 - 7 workdays, mass order normally take 15-25 days,
1) Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
We are a manufacturer and our headquarter is in Qingdao KingTop International.
2) Where is your factory located?
Our factory locates at Taian City, Shandong Province. You can fly to Jinan International Air Port, and we will pick you up. Welcome to visit us!
3) Can you accept small testing order?
Yeah we can accept, Please feel free to contact us for testing order.
4) Can you do OEM and ODM?
Sure. There are technologies of Silk printing, Sublimation, Embroidery, Rubber patch, etc. to create the logo. Please send your logo to us, we will suggest the best way.
For ODM, we have experienced designers can help you to get your excellent ideas into mass production for your market.
5) What is the sample rule?
For stock item, you just need to pay the freight cost, but for ordered item, you need to pay the related process cost and freight cost. Ordered sample's lead time is 5-7days after payment. Sample charge will be refunded on identified quantity of mass orders.
6) What's the payment term?
30% in advance, 70% balance after B/L.
7) How many payment options can I have?
T/T, L/C at sight.
8) Can you arrange logistic service for me?
Yes, we have our logistic company and we sign agreements with shipping company. We can let you enjoy the best Dr to Dr service.
9) Why choose KingTop?
KingTop can ensure to provide the products with high quality and reasonable price to you. Quality assurance and excellent customer service support will make sure you don't worry about after sale service during your business work in your market.